Cherry Cobbler à la Kellogg’s® Special K®
Imagine a bowl of sweetness that will make you smile all day.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sweet cherries
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
Kellogg’s® Special K®Cereal Original
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Kellogg’s® Special K®Pastry Crisps Brown Sugar Cinnamon
1. Thaw cherries, if frozen. Halve and pit cherries.
2. In serving bowl combine cherries, KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K Cereal Original and almond milk.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar over cereal mixture. Crumble KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K Pastry Crisp Brown Sugar Cinnamon over top. Serve immediately.
Tip: For a fresh-from-the-oven-cobbler feel, warm the cherries in the microwave. Just place them in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high for 30 to 60 seconds or until heated through. Continue as directed above.
Check out these chef created Special K® recipes.