Cherry Cobbler à la Kellogg’s® Special K®
Special K® cereal and Special K® Pastry Crisps come together in this special recipe to make Cherry Cobbler à la Special K®. It's never too early to indulge your sweet tooth. Why not dessert for breakfast?
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sweet cherries
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 Kellogg’s® Special K® Pastry Crisps Brown Sugar Cinnamon
1. Thaw cherries, if frozen. Halve and pit cherries.
2. In serving bowl combine cherries, KELLOGG’S® SPECIAL K® Cereal Original and almond milk.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar over cereal mixture. Crumble KELLOGG’S® SPECIAL K® Pastry Crisp Brown Sugar Cinnamon over top. Serve immediately.
Tip: For a fresh-from-the-oven-cobbler feel, warm the cherries in the microwave. Just place them in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high for 30 to 60 seconds or until heated through. Continue as directed above.