Extra Peach-Y Parfait
Your anytime peaches and cream escape!
EXPRESS LANE tips:
Make this extra peachy parfait the night before for a quick grab and go breakfast or snack. Try frozen peaches for a chilly touch.
Use plant-milk or lactose-free yogurt.
- 8oz vanilla Greek yogurt, divided
- 2 fresh peaches (or 15oz can of sliced peaches in lite syrup) divided
- Pinch nutmeg
- ½ Tsp Pinch cinnamon
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit and Yogurt Cereal
1. Put about 4 spoonfuls of yogurt into the bottom of a bowl or jar.
2. Slice 1 peach into bite-sized pieces (or use half the can of peaches) and put on top of the yogurt.
3. Lightly dust the peaches with a pinch of nutmeg and a pinch of cinnamon.
4. In a separate bowl, create a quick granola by combining rolled oats, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and a handful of chopped almonds.
5. Top yogurt with 2-3 spoonfuls of the granola mixture.
6. Repeat the two layers and top with Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt.