Kellogg’s® Special K® French Toast
The most important meal of the day can also be the most delicious. Start your day with sweet, fluffy french toast with an added crunch from Special K® Original cereal! This Special K® french toast recipe is sure to delight. Breakfast lovers, this one’s for you.
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1/2 small ripe banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple-flavored syrup or maple syrup
1. In 2-cup, microwave-safe bowl lightly beat together egg, milk and vanilla. Stir in KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K Cereal Original. Microwave at high for 45 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean. Slide onto serving plate, if desired.
2. Slice banana on top of cereal mixture. Drizzle with syrup. Serve immediately. Microwave cooking times may vary.