Frozen Fruit Yogurt Cups
A super tasty, frozen treat that takes less than 15 minutes to prepare.
EXPRESS LANE tips:
Substitute frozen fruit for fresh fruit. Store in individual bags for a quick on the go treat.
Substitute plant-milk or lactose- free yogurt and almond or sunflower butter.
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Granola Cereal Touch of Honey
- ½ cup Kellogg’s® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2-3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Fruit of choice (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- 1 Agave (optional sweetener)
- 1 Dark chocolate chips or chunks
1. Combine honey and peanut butter in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the mixture for about 15 to 20 seconds to melt it.
2. Pour warm melted peanut butter and honey into granola.
3. Fill the muffin tin with cupcake liners and spoon the granola mixture across the bottoms of the liners making a thin layer for your “crust”.
4. Add 1 tbsp of agave nectar to 2-3 cups of yogurt and mix well to sweeten your yogurt. (This step is optional).
5. Muddle or mash the fruit separately in a small bowl and set aside.
6. Add fruit to yogurt mixture and mix well until combined.
7. Spoon yogurt and fruit mixture on top of granola mix.
8. Garnish with fruit of your choice, dark chocolate pieces, and Kellogg’s® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt cereal. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
9. After 2 hours, thaw out for about 3 to 5 minutes before eating. If you freeze for a longer period of time, thaw for 10 to 12 minutes before eating.
Introducing new Special K Dipped. Crunchy flakes dipped in creamy, chocolatey goodness and topped with cocoa powder, making it easy to do what’s delicious.Try It Now