Honey-Hot Cocoa Kellogg’s® Special K® Shooters
These rich and creamy cocoa shooters were born to cure your cravings.
- 1/4 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk (not light)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Kellogg’s® Special K®Cereal Original
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut chips or unsweetened coconut flakes
1. In small bowl whisk coconut milk until smooth. Whisk in cocoa powder, honey and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours in airtight container.
2. Before serving, place KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K Cereal Original into six 2-ounce glasses (shot glasses). Pour chocolate mixture over top of each. Sprinkle with coconut.
Check out these chef created Special K® recipes.